- Your first assessment session (of half an hour) will be free of charge.
- Ongoing sessions will be charged @ £35 per session Daytime. £40 per session Evenings (up to one hour per session)
- Walk and Talk, Outdoor sessions @ £40.
- Saturday morning sessions by arrangment @ £45 per session.
- As from 01/2/2012, I am unable to complete or assist in written support or testimony for client’s requirement for Social Welfare benefits (DLA or ESA) or any other Agency requirements.
- All fees are to be paid at the end of each session/or before next agreed appointment.
- A receipt can be given at the end of each session on request.
- Cheque / Cash in sterling only.
A session cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged at the sessional rate. Discretion is only given under exceptional circumstances.
Note: I genuinely want to offer counselling to people in need where I can reasonably do so. If you feel that you cannot reasonably afford to pay that hourly rate, please contact me and we can discuss what you can afford. A reduced fee can be discussed at the Assessment session if the client has exceptional reasons.